Cross Boundary cases

Children and Families Moving Across Local Authority Boundaries

Updated 31 March 2016

These procedures are in regards to families (both CP, CIN, S.47, assessment period) who move to other local authorities and the duties we have in regards to the preparation and sharing of information and case responsibility.


Please click here for the London procedures

What to do if you are worried about a child. To discuss concerns or make a referral: