Pan London Safeguarding Board
The pan London Safeguarding Children Board seeks to enhance the safety and wellbeing of children in London by:
1. Supporting organisations working with children in London to meet their statutory responsibilities for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children .
2. Supporting London’s Local Safeguarding Children Boards to meet their statutory obligations to:
– Coordinate the work to safeguarding children
– Promote the welfare of children, and
– Make sure this work is effective in improving outcomes for children.
The pan London safeguarding Children website is available at http://www.londonscb.gov.uk
Guidance and procedures
The pan- London safeguarding Children Board guidance and procedures are available at http://www.londoncp.co.uk/.